Talend - It is the first provider of open source data integration software
The following links to some useful BI websites is provided for your information purpose. We do believe that these sites are likely to be useful, but do not officially endorse them or their contents. The websites highlighted here were selected by our BI consultants. We would appreciate your feedback about the selection of sites, and your suggestions about other sites to promote in this area of our web site.
1. IT Toolbox - Discussion Group & Forum for Cognos 8 BI. IT Toolbox facilitates IT knowledge sharing among peer groups of executives and professionals through the world's largest IT community [ Link ]
2. b·eye - Business Intelligence Network. Business Intelligence Network delivers business intelligence, data warehousing and analytics resources provided by Claudia Imhoff, Bill Inmon and other [ Link ]
3. Knowledge Storm - Business Intelligence. Browse the database of business technology software products and services [ Link ]
4. Bitpipe - Business Intelligence. A free library of IT white papers, webcasts and product information to help with your IT purchase decisions [ Link ]
5. DM Review is recognized as the premier business intelligence, analytics and data warehousing publication [ Link ]
6. Intelligent Enterprise is the online authority for business intelligence, enterprise applications, information management and corporate performance management [ Link ]
7. Gartner Research is an independent, insightful, and instantly applicable resource for tens of thousands of technology professionals on a daily basis [ Link ]
8.TDWI (The Data Warehousing Institute) provides education, training, certification, news, and research for executives and information technology (IT) professionals worldwide. Founded in 1995, TDWI is the premier educational institute for business intelligence and data warehousing.
[ Link ]
9.BIG is the autonomous organisation dedicated to supporting and promoting the interests of individuals involved in any aspect of business intelligence and market research. [ Link ]